Saturday, June 12, 2010

Want Delirium? Yeah, me too!

My agentmate Rebecca Behrens is giving away an ARC of Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I have to admit to having Before I Fall in my TBR stack since its release a few months back, and I'm dying to read it, but I'm dying to read a lot of stuff, and I'm writing a lot of stuff, so...

Anyway, Delirium isn't out until February, and I definitely can't wait that long, so I will win this ARC, just thought you all should know. But if you do enter, tell her I referred you and I get extra points (so I can win faster!!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about this. I really want to read Delirium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I've been wanting to read Delirium since I first heard of it! Also, you really need to read Before I Fall it's definitely one of my favorites so far this year.

    ReplyDelete