Monday, November 22, 2010

A Thanksgiving Serenade

As much as I love all of you, and consider you family, I've decided to take the week of Thanksgiving off from blogging to spend some much needed quality time with my nuclear family and reflect on all the many things I'm truly thankful for. The last year has been amazing and my list is long, starting with a three book deal coming just before Christmas, and ending (for now) with word today that Personal Demons is a YALSA 2011 "Popular Paperbacks for Teens" nominee in the "Zombies, Werewolves and Things with Wings" category. Many of you have been here through the entire ride, and so, please know that each of you are on the list as well.

From my family to yours, have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. I'll see you back here next week with the winners of both my November Debut Contest, for a signed copy of Ally Condie's Matched and Personal Demons, and my second Blurb Contest for signed copies of Personal Demons and Maria V. Snyder's Inside Out!

And, so, I'll leave you with this Thanksgiving classic. Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination and have a great Thanksgiving holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday, Lisa. I'm only blogging today and tomorrow. I'm thrilled for you about your YALSA nomination!! See you Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Good luck! And enjoy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Enjoy your family and the holiday. :D

    ReplyDelete