Thursday, September 1, 2011

One of the funnest parts of being published...

Yes, I know funnest isn't a word, but I'm too excited to care :p

These just came on the boat from Germany today =) This is fun! #justsayin' There are words inside that I wrote, but can't read:

Squee! :p

Don't forget your last day to enter for a query and first chapter critique by yours truly ends tomorrow at noon. (PST) If you haven't entered yet, get over there. It never expires (unless I do) and it's fully transferable, so you have nothing to lose =)

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome blog Lisa. I came over from Facebook. And you covers are to die for by the way.Hope to see you sometime:http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cover! I also like the title although it sounds like a Gabe book rather than a Luc book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat! So funny that you wrote those words, but now you can't read them. Almost makes you want to learn German. Almost. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I like it. Only wish I could read it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's got to be such a rush! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wrote the story, so you know what it says...kind of! Hee hee hee...lol...mesmerizing cover. It just sucks you in. Congrats on your success.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always say funner and funnest! My husband gets onto me, but I tell him since I'm an English teacher and a writer, I can twist the language however I want. He doesn't agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chapter 2: A Devilish Plan.

    Looks good :-)

    ReplyDelete